Monday, February 1, 2010

Original Evenflo Triumph Lx I Have The Original Playtex And Evenflo Nurser System I Know That They Can Use The Same Rings Nipples And Bags

I have the original Playtex and evenflo nurser system i know that they can use the same rings nipples and bags - original evenflo triumph lx

Where can I find out the original plaxtex Evenflo nipples nurseries, which I understand that the bottom liner, although I heard the original T-shirts are much better than I can, with gratitude, the drop nipple can exploit the use of the original system of 13 since my first child and then I have bottles

1 comments:

Brian's Wife said...

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it is, I have a few bottles home, when my son was a baby, and I know think that the decline in new bottles nipples old place, I use them when my son gets new here (April 30), so hopefully the work!

Post a Comment