Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pre Menopause Stories Going For IUI And Feeling Very Scared!?

Going for IUI and feeling very scared!? - pre menopause stories

ok so if I AF clomid and IUI as I do not say that for 2 cycles, if it does not work, what should I do IVF .. Can someone let me know what I take? I examined the IVF and IUI, but never what I read there were not many details about the procedure. Success? I was really scared that my doctor is one of the best is here in San Diego and we must hurry because my FSH levels below pre-menopausal and I'm only 27 = are 0 (

2 comments:

aloha.gi... said...

Do not panic. This will certainly not help. You must be so calm and relaxed as possible when you go for your procedure.

I had several times during my treatment for infertility, IUI (do not know why you have only 2, but ...). It worked for me, but do not worry. Every woman is different. :) It's a little younger than I was then too, so that you have in your favor!

The procedure itself is not bad. I had some cramping afterwards, in advance to ask if you can get some Advil, or you can use one of the reports on a substrate, which help to reduce muscle spasms. Remember, if! You do not want anything to obstruct the proceedings.

GOOD LUCK! :)

786 said...

They will be monitored with ultrasound to see how many follicles .. (Egg) develops after taking .. Clomid when you're done .. doc decide a shot to secure the release of the hair .. Trigger type

The day after .. You will receive an IUI .. (intrauterine insemination) when the document is being where you inject the sperm wash ..

Over the next ten to fifteen days, the document will have a blood test on the form of hCG and progesterone (which he knows that you have designed to recognize) ..

Post a Comment