Saturday, February 13, 2010

Best Shampoo Psoriasis Does Anyone Know A Good Holistic Shampoo That Can Help My Psoriasis?

Does anyone know a good holistic shampoo that can help my psoriasis? - best shampoo psoriasis

As I grew long hair, I increased the psoriasis on the scalp, especially in the back of the head. Short hair is not an option, because if I cut too many comments about looking young. Now I use infusim shampoo, and makes it better than any of psoriasis and anti-dandruff shampoo, but I'm looking for a natural treatment, increases oxygen to the scalp to reduce or get rid of my psoriasis. I Valerate hydrocortisone cream for the treatment of small areas and other important work, but I can not Appy my scalp, because they do not go there. Ideas?

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Shawna Hello I am a victim of PSO, and I leave the shampoo natural one for almost 5 years and their great deeds, but where are you? You can use these natural shampoo in Jakarta, Indonesia, herbs.
Ok I hope this information will help you.


rgds.

Ellen.
Yayasan Indonesia Peduli psoriasis (YPPI)
Indonesian Psoriasis Care Foundation.

lostinal... said...

Go to the grocery store and ask for native grasses. Wild Oats grocery store or help you naturally.

Dawn L said...

Hello,
We have a similar problem and used the shampoo and Neutrogena help jel T. As with the natives of those who wash from cider vinegar to 1 / 2 hour and used with herbal shampoo, then massage with olive oil or jojba.

Dawn LE

elptl said...

No, I do not know, but I know that you get get to the cause of psoriasis, and I know someone who can help, let me if you care.

blonde_b... said...

u should try tea tree. This is usually an oil and U can put them on the bad points and should help. my head was bad and used it said it was awesome! U and must be with a tea tree shampoo. I work for a great clip and just in, if you should live in a UU get the shampoo. other wise Paul Mitchell makes a great tea tree shampoo. HUN luck

Post a Comment