Sunday, February 14, 2010

How Do Girls Please Themselves Do Girls Ever Ignore You On Purpose To Stop Themselves From Liking You? Girls Please Answer?

Do girls ever ignore you on purpose to stop themselves from liking you? Girls please answer? - how do girls please themselves

When the young girl was ignored, and I made it difficult to flirt in school and with other people before me. Then I found out he went with a friend because the friend I loved. So sure, it has feelings, it would not be easy?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

he could.
I did it before, but the guy I wanted, I'm done with now

Anonymous said...

Perhaps she does not like and do not want your friend like you.

Anonymous said...

I did, LOL! I like when a guy and I do not think he likes me or do not want to appear stalkerish I ignore for a moment.

Anonymous said...

I have to chose someone cons about me and she was there to try to stop, it hurts me, it tries to do itself, prevent and stop talking to him, but not

Anonymous said...

Perhaps trying jelous or perhaps she has tried to ensure that after your arrival

Anonymous said...

on the right side. I have all the time. IN addition to burning from the inside with the fire of love I lost like him and want him to denounce me.

It worked because we were with my best friends birthday, and he asked me, why Ignore all the time and told him that because it makes you noticed. and we have determined. impressive side, we have not spoken since, because he had a girlfriend at the same time, but ... still a large

So yeah shes trying to get their attention. play fully their game, ignore this, and if you see, you shes smile. I love bad boys will sell it.

Anonymous said...

yes
This happens sometimes ...
I did it before ... sorta ignore a man, get something more from him

Anonymous said...

God, I hope so, because that's happened to me with A Girl Like Me

Post a Comment