Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Benches In Home Good What's A Good Home Exercise Plan?

What's a good home exercise plan? - benches in home good

I want to win really lose weight and muscles. I am 18 years old, 5'10 "and weighs about 62 kg. Although this may sound, how I rationalize losing weight, and, finally, I want to bring a six pack in experience.
Anywho, I have some weights (bench press with standard accessories for the legs, and a bar with a cable that I can sit and pull-down), a treadmill, a punching bag and a flight of about 15 steps, but I have no know how to exercise correctly for maximum benefit. My question is, how can I use to get fit and muscular in a relatively short time given, and what would be a good daily workout use it? Exercise time per day is not a problem, it's just my form, which can be a problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment