Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sound Shore Fund Which Investment Elections Should I Choose For My 401k?

Which investment elections should I choose for my 401k? - sound shore fund

I am a man of 22 years, just started my company K 401 () this year. The choice I want, and should make the percentage of each?

Options:

Market Masters Laudus International (Foreign Large-Cap Growth)
Gartmore Morley Stable Value Fund (Stable Value)
FPA Crescent Portfolio (moderate allocation funds)
Vanguard 500 (index funds)
Sound Shore (Large Cap Value Fund)
"Calamos Growth Fund (Mid Cap Growth Fund)
PIMCO Real Return-D (Gov't pension fund)
Victory Diversified Equity A (Large Cap Blend / Growth Fund)

I'm young, so I think it is more aggressive and do not keep money or be stable.

I would welcome any help from more experienced re-educated in 401 (k) and financially. Thank you!

3 comments:

vegas_iw... said...

No stable value. No money. I have the Laudus - OK.
Laudus 25%
Calamos 25%
25% Vanguard discrete costs
Victoria 25%
Can be a little conservative, but the market from top to now. Key is to think long term.

glenbren... said...

Vanguard 500 (Index Fund) 33% to 66%
PIMCO Real Return D (Gov't Bond Fund) 33% to 66%

Setting risk tolerance. If you are not sure 50/50.

The fund invests in the top of the 500 most important songs of the United States. The fund invests in bonds issued by the government with us.

WARNING:

Do not you think that foreign funds until you are an investor point. You know what is the risk that?

Italian girl said...

As to avoid the 22-bond funds like the plague.
Foreign large-cap is good for 25%
Large-cap value is acceptable for 25%
stable value is good for 25%
Where the child is insured? 25%

Post a Comment