Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ceiling Fans Phoenix To Harry Potter Fans: What Do You Think Of The Way Hogwarts Is Portrayed In Order Of The Phoenix?

To Harry Potter fans: What do you think of the way Hogwarts is portrayed in Order of the Phoenix? - ceiling fans phoenix

I do realize that no all the things we love Rowling world in the two-hour movie (like the one I would be able to share more!), But there is a difference between omittion and distortion. The director not only things, or switch to a small detail of the plot make this film a smooth, has been completely distorted some characters and personalities of the plot.

But I will continue my rant here .... something that I represented Hogwarts. The room seemed to be outside and leads to a cliff ... instead of the marble staircase, oak doors and stone steps to the right. No enchanted ceiling in the great hall ... In the eyes of your mind works like Hogwarts, and the film seems to change the whole site design for you?

1 comments:

viofrek9... said...

I saw that last night and it was good, but I think the director has a lot of small details, such as missed. The last three films have completely changed what I thought everything looked.

Post a Comment