Monday, January 11, 2010

Community Health Certification Human Resources Vs. Environmental Health And Safety Vs. Healthcare?

Human Resources vs. Environmental Health and Safety vs. Healthcare? - community health certification

I need a career change. I struggle between human resources, health and environmental safety and health. Search for simple, rapid formation is also cheap. I know that it's expensive health care and takes time. But I prefer to go to school and now a full-line work. I have some courses with certification for human resources and health and environmental safety, but I fear that refer to the situation, a job to finish. I'm going too worried about the education or training, but later do not like on Earth. Not sure what is best to proceed, and although I think I would do well to deal with people not sure. I think the problem is that it really does not like a career in the moment ... no help, advice, information resources worth?

Does anyone know a certification course of human health or the environment and security?

I have a yard by Naspweb for safety and human resources way through Delaware County Community.... College is pretty cheap, and both are studying online / at home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://getinnthis.mitchill.com
A very informative and kind of stay one minutes on the site and examine

Post a Comment